Vitafoam Nigeria Plc: Vitafoam – with its root name derived from “Vita”- the Latin word for “life”, the company has since its inception, till date, worked at contributing to every aspect to its synonym from the cradle to old age. It has produced quality domestic and industrial products that add absolute value and comfort to life for work, school, leisure, health, maternity and child growth.
Established in 1962 by two giants; British Vita and Unilever, and listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1978, Vitafoam has become Nigeria’s most prominent and leading producer of Polyether, foam products, furniture, upholstery products and adhesives.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role Chartered Accountant at Vitafoam Nigeria Plc.
We are looking for a Business Accountant with manufacturing experience for our Jos Factory. The preferred candidate will:
- Supervise operations of the Factory Accounts unit.
- Ensure that controls are effective in order to secure all company’s assets and records.
- Ensure that the data for Accounts processing in the factory are complete, accurate and valid; and that transactions are appropriately interpreted, classified, batched and summarized.
- Extract Monthly Trial Balance and prepare monthly Gross Margin Statement, Profit and Loss Account and Cash Position Statement for the factory.
- Ensure accurate report of current assets – Stocks, Debtors and Cash at the factory level.
- Display a sense of leadership, coaching and mentoring in order to encourage the achievement of the overall Accounts/Finance Department objective of the company through teamwork.
- Carry out other tasks as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of B.SC or HND in Accounting
- Chartered Accountant
- 5 years experience in accounting
- Manufacturing experience is needed
- Candidate must reside in Jos or willing to relocate.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified