United Parcel Service (UPS) – Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world.
We have become the world’s largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the available job at United Parcel Service (UPS).
- This position develops and manages a portfolio of assigned clients (B2B) within a specific geographical area in this sales role.
- Searches and develops potential clients to meet monthly sales targets.
- Makes contact by telephone or email to get the initial information about the potential customer, and setting an appointment.
- Analyzes customer needs and presents UPS services.
- Prepares bids.
- Focuses on retaining and penetrating active clients in portfolio.
- Completes maintenance, problem resolution, and sales management of client portfolio.
- Monitors sales through the drafting and updating of reports and internal systems.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or International equivalent – Required
- Meets local age and operations requirements to operate a vehicle
- Communication skills
- Willing to travel
- Microsoft Office skills
- Availability to work flexible shift hours, up to 5 days per week
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified