At uLesson, we are building an app to help African students be the very best they can be. Our team of talented people are passionate about media, technology, education and the continent. Together, we seek to build a learning experience unprecedented in its richness, scope, interactivity and effectiveness.
The uLesson platform puts engaging educators, entertaining lessons, illuminating illustrations, and adaptive assessments into African children’s pockets.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Sales Representatives at uLesson Education Limited.
Inside Sales Representatives
- We’re looking for inside sales representatives to join our sales team!
- They’ll convert pre-qualified leads into new customers and turn existing clients into repeat business.
- Candidates should be driven, hard-working professionals who have a knack for closing deals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Source new sales opportunities through lead follow-up and outbound calls.
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information via messaging platforms.
- Build customer relationships with existing clients by reaching out via phone calls, emails, or other forms of communication to increase the likelihood of them using our services again.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc. Degree in Engineering or any pure Science-based course from a reputable University.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in an outbound call centre or a related sales position is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to achieve targets.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and Cover Letter telling us a bit about themselves to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Inside Sales Representative” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: Not Specified