United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is recruiting into a vacant position. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available details carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Apply now for the job recruitment at United Bank for Africa (UBA). Read more about the position listed below:
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
CANDIDATE’S PROFILE: We are currently seeking an HRIS Analyst & System Support Officer. The candidate for this position must have good knowledge of SQL, and Power BI, and excellent analytical and reporting skills. Experience in a similar role within the financial services sector would be an added advantage.
JOB OBJECTIVE (S):
The HR Analytics officer will collect, compile, and analyze HR data, metrics, and statistics, and apply this data to make recommendations related to legal compliance and the smooth running of the department as well as manage the various HR systems.
- Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) and payroll outputs, management and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, government labor statistics, competitors’ practices, and other sources.
- Analyses data and statistics for trends and patterns and prepares reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to senior leadership.
- Based on metrics and analysis, makes recommendations for policies and activities to improve the organizational culture including suggestions to attract and hire qualified candidates, to motivate and retain employees, address staff issues, and to maintain legal compliance.
- Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in data management and security, HR technology, and HRIS applications.
- Oversees and maintains the optimal function of the organization’s internal HR information services systems, organization database management, network support, installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrades to applications, systems, and modules.
- Oversees and maintains internal database files, tables, codes, backup files, integrity, and security.
- Working with IT to Install, implement, modify, and upgrade HR software and applications to meet changing business and technology.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HR employees
- Identifies and recommends reasonable short- and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for HR automation projects.
- Collaborates with HR staff to identify needed improvements and enhancements to existing information services and databases; recommends and implements solutions.
- Serves as the lead representative and liaison between HR, Information Services, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HR database design and implementation projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Thorough understanding of applicable data laws related to employment, HR, and HR policies.
- Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s, payroll, and similar employee management software.
- Expert level use of Microsoft Office suite including PowerBI, Power Automate, Excel, etc.
- Proficient in big data tools like Tableau, Hadoop, SQL, etc
- Ability to keep the information confidential.
- First Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or any related field of study.
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant work experience
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
- Highly organized, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain excellent business relationships.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT FROM US:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Note: Keep on visiting Basicupdate for more current update.
Please don’t forget to share this articles on all your social media handles for others to be aware.