Tony Elumelu Foundation – The main philosophy of the Tony Elumelu Foundation is based on our Founder’s desire to empower a generation of successful for-profit entrepreneurs who drive Africa’s economic and social transformation.
Our guiding principles are derived from an inclusive economic philosophy of Africapitalism, which states that long-term, dynamic African-led private sector investment in key sectors of the continent’s economy will drive economic and social development through its programmes and activities, the Tony Elumelu Foundation seeks to “institutionalise luck” and create an environment where entrepreneurship can flourish in a sustained manner.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Latest Job at Tony Elumelu Foundation.
- The Partnership Officer will drive the strategic deployment of each of the unit’s pillars to solidly and position the Foundation as the single leading authority on entrepreneurship development in Africa amongst all multilaterals, DFIs, development agencies, global development space.
- To conceptualise, pursue and manage all strategic collaborations and value-creating engagement with likeminded, reputable public institutions and organisations in Africa, and outside of the continent.
- To unlock more funding and support for African entrepreneurs through new partnerships, with key stakeholders and players in the public development ecosystem
- Consummate identified public sectors/MFI/INGO partnerships, especially cognisant of time scale issues.
- Implement aggressive public sector partnership initiative to position TEF as the partner of choice to deploy all development funding, assistance and aid channeled/earmarked for Africa.
- Conduct comprehensive stakeholder mapping and assessment that identifies priority partners.
- Ensure the execution of partnership agreements effectively and seamlessly, leveraging the insights, knowledge and understanding of all internal frameworks of our partner institutions.
- Deliver quarterly partnerships report capturing Programme progress and generate insights from weekly stakeholder engagement reports.
- Adhere to excellent operational efficiency by securing Partner criteria for additional entrepreneurs, ensuring compliance across all relevant departments to achieve and meet all partner criteria.
- Ensure partners complete the KYC and accept TEF Guiding Principles within 1-month post engagement agreement.
- Co-convene at least 4 events annually with a Government agency, parastatal, multilateral organisation, development agency or CSOs towards supporting and developing youth entrepreneurship in Africa.
- Support in Entrepreneurship Forum – identification, engagement, briefing of speakers, production of concept note, coordination and event management, strategic partnerships towards the Forum, etc.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5 – 8 years cognate experience.
- Master’s Degree (optional).
- Experience working with NGOs (preferred).
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.