Tempkers is a global freelance marketplace and online outsourcing firm where organizations and SME’s achieve more by connecting and collaborating with independent professionals (freelance agents) to do temporary Jobs based on projects and time frames on best scale budgeting.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Sales Representative at Tempkers Limited.
Store Sales Representative
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 3-6 years experience
N50,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.