The Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Program 2023 is ongoing, interested and qualified candidates are advised to apply before the deadline.
The Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Program for Young Africans provides a comprehensive background in corporate and commercial banking.
You will work directly with a wide range of commercial and corporate clients in addition to corporations, financial institutions and commercial bankers.
You will be able to discover how your skills can be adapted to different areas of our business, and develop new skills to help kick-start your career in serving clients. CCIB products.
Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Program Summary
- Host: Standard Chartered Bank
- Category: Internships | Graduate Trainee
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Monthly Salary | Compensations
- Deadline: March 31, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
We are responsible for leading the development and management of relationships with our CCIB clients globally. We serve businesses, the public sector, financial institutions and investors by providing tailored solutions and world-class products and services with our product partners. I cover transaction banking, financial markets, digital channels and data analytics, as well as operations and technology.
With a long history and global presence spanning the Americas, Africa, Asia, Europe and the Middle East, we are our clients’ trusted banking partner.
For our Graduate Programme, you must
- Be in their final year of study for a university degree or higher, or have graduated in the last two years, and
- Have the permanent legal right to work in the country you’re applying to
- For the UK and UAE, we consider candidates requiring visa sponsorship, but in the UAE, priority will be given to UAE nationals.
- For graduate roles in US, we will not consider applications from candidates seeking Optional Practical Training (OPT) or Curricular Practical Training (CPT) employment.
Duration and Reward
Over a year you’ll experience an incredible and varied global learning experience, which will include:
- Talent assignments
- Technical and professional skills training
- Future skills development workshops
- Targeted online learning
- Inspiring thought leadership speaker events,
- Real-life business problem solving and more.
- Induction: These are classroom sessions, case studies, and tailored technical training split by business functions.
- 12 Month training rotation: You’ll spend five months in your focus area and go on to broaden your experience with two months rotations in Financial Markets, Transaction Banking and Risk.
- 6 Month business rotation: Your last rotation will be six months in your focus area within CCIB Client Coverage. It’s your opportunity to find the team you fit into best and begin your Standard Chartered career.
- We’ll provide you with the tools, training, network, and support to help you become a change agent, and drive innovation and creativity across the bank.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.
prospective applicants should check through the available offers in their respective countries
Deadline: March 31, 2023