One of Nigeria’s top non-governmental public health organizations, the Society for Family Health (SFH), implements programs in reproductive health/family planning, HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, strengthening the primary healthcare system, and maternal, newborn, and child health care.
Our goal is to enable Nigerians, especially the weak and underprivileged, to live healthier lives.
The Society for Family Health is accepting applications from suitable individuals for the position of administrative officer (SFH).
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Effectively attending to incoming and outgoing calls and proper handling of incoming and outgoing mails.
- Management of front office and attending to SFH stakeholders, visitors, and vendors.
- Coordinate Hotel activities.
- Coordinate local travel Logistics and purchase of flight ticket for all local travels.
- Coordinate cleaning of building and office environment.
- Support for asset management
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of Bsc/HND in Social or Management sciences.
- 3years experience in managing the front office and knowledge of PABX system.
- Experience in local travel logistics is compulsory.
Skills and competencies:
- Good oral/written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy
- Good telephone skills
- Travel logistics skills
- Hotel management skills
- Asset Management skills
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.