ALERZO limited Job Vacancy 2022: There is an open vacancy for sales representative at Alerzo limited.
ALERZO limited, a B2B logistic company connecting retailers in emerging markets directly to consumer goods brands on a mission to bridge the gap between retailers and FMCGs.
We enable retailers to order goods when they need it, provide supply chain, logistics and warehouse facilities, retail-as-a-service, and real-time data.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Sales Representative at ALERZO limited.
Van Sales Representative
- The role will be responsible to driving a van, identifying sales opportunities and selling products to customers. Delivering purchase orders and informing existing customers of new products. Increasing sales by promoting products and generate sales leads.
- Driving the van and engaging in marketing/Sales of products to customers.
- Develop, modify, and create a marketing channel that pushes the brand towards increased visibility
- Generate leads and cold calls to prospective customers
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Delivering purchase orders and informing existing customers of new products.
- Increasing sales by promoting products to informal retailers across locations.
- Taking/ Creating purchase orders for delivery of products and collecting payments.
- Accounting for the safe and timely delivery of requisite / purchased products.
- Maintaining sales/ delivery records and prompting delivering this report to line manager on a timely manner
- Meeting with sales targets and presenting adequate report.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure optimal customer services.
- Preventing damage to the delivery van and the company products being transported.
- Optimal maintenances of the Vehicle such as checking tire pressure, engine and oil levels
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management
- Utilizing navigation app to find customer locations and confirming deliveries
- Driving a variety of vehicles including rickshaws, vans, and light duty trucks
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction in order to deliver goods timely
- Maintaining composure when dealing with all road enforcement authorities to ensure vehicle protection at all cost
- Conducting frequent vehicle checks per checklist to ensure all documentation and moving parts are in working order prior to deliveries
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials
- Supervise all maintenance on all vehicles
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Also liaising with the fleet officer on all records and update regarding workflow in the organization.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or OND qualification with 2 – 3 years work experience.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title and the location as the subject of the mail. E.g “Van Sales Representative – Sagamu”.
Deadline: September 26, 2022