Procter & Gamble Co., also known as P&G, is an American multinational consumer goods company headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, United States, founded by William Procter and James Gamble, both from the United Kingdom. Driven by passionate people and a common purpose, P&G has been bringing trusted brands to our consumers in Nigeria since 1992.
Procter and Gamble Nigeria (P&G) is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 180 years globally and 27 years in Nigeria.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Procter and Gamble Graduate Recruitment Program.
Procter & Gamble Learnership Program 2022
- Are you passionate about working in one of the largest Dynamic consumer goods company?
- The Internship drive is for those who have NOT commenced their National Youth Service (NYSC).
- Our aim is to provide internship openings for exceptional fresh graduates who are seeking to develop their skills while being mentored & coached by strong P&G leaders.
- You are solicited to apply regardless your specific field of study.
- The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Purchases, Human Resources, F&A etc.
- You will be part of inclusive work environment that guarantees fair learning opportunities and challenges that will enable you to grow and develop.
- You are eligible for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos.
Qualifications and Requirements:
What makes you an excellent fit:
- You are in 2nd Class Upper and above & haven’t started NYSC
- Only Graduates of 2021 – 2022
- You demonstrate leadership Skills
- You love to work in a Team
- You value Diversity and aspired to work in a dynamic culture.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified