Polaris Bank is one of the largest banks in Nigeria with more than 350 branches across the country. It also operates in Sierra Leone, Liberia, Angola was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public.
Polaris Bank search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work in our plus 300 branches within Nigeria to build a banking career.
Apply now for the Polaris Bank Limited Entry Level Recruitment 2022.
2022 Entry Level Recruitment
- Are you result-oriented, smart, innovative and customer-centric? Do you have the right attitude to thrive in a highly motivated work environment?
- If yes, then you can become a part of the Polaris Bank family!
- We are in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work in our plus 300 branches within Nigeria to build a banking career.
- At Polaris Bank, we pride ourselves as being an employer of choice. We offer a competitive work environment and attractive compensation and
- incentives that enable our employees meet their career aspirations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of B.Sc (2nd Class) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline.
- Must have completed NYSC and awarded a discharge certificate.
- Possess Five (5) ‘Level Credits that include English and Mathematics
at not more than 1 sitting; WAC or NECO Certificate is required.
- Age not more than 25 years Old by December 31, 2022. (National
Population Birth Certificate required, Declaration of Age is not
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.