NorthWest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited Recruitment 2022 is ongoing, interested applicants are to follow details below and apply.
Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited was created from humble beginnings in 1998 with a vision to earn a reputable name in Nigeria’s Oil and Gas industry by being measurably efficient, responsible and competitive while working to meet Company growth and objectives within the broader Social and Economic goals of our operating environment.
The vision behind Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited is about a team with passion and commitment, whose relentless efforts and dedicated service has led the Company to where it is today.
Applications are currently accepted from interested candidates to apply for the job at NorthWest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited.
Retail Finance Officer
- Manage retail finance operations and records for assigned retail station(s).
- Review , evaluate and collate retail sales reports from locations.
- Perform retail stations’ reconciliations-cash and non-cash.
- Record retail transactions into the accounting system-ERP.
- Support to resolve financial disputes raised by the forecourt sales teams
- Identify and resolve retail finance issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues.
- Supporting the Retail Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 1st Degree in Finance related fields
- Higher qualification will be added advantage.
- Professional qualification in accounting: ACA, ACCA etc.
- 2-5 Years Post qualification experience (experience in the Downstream oil sector will be an advantage)
- Self- motivated, a team player, dedicated, diligent and dutiful.
- Candidate must possess thorough knowledge of bank reconciliation exercise including POS transactions, good understanding of accounting treatment of inter-company transactions and other activities of related entities etc.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.