Nile University – Tertiary level education forms the bedrock of high level manpower development in any nation.
This highlights the need for a qualitative education at this level. There is a dearth of instructions and infrastructure to cater for the needs of our ever increasing number of secondary school leavers.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Executive Assistant at Nile University of Nigeria.
Role: Executive Assistant to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Perform all administrative tasks relating to office management.
- Produce professional-quality reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Conduct research on macroeconomic trends and issue periodic bulletins.
- Remain fully informed on macroeconomic and market trends.
- Act as the primary point of contact between the executive and internal/external clients.
- Maintain a daily electronic journal, arrange meetings, and provide reminders as needed.
- Handle requests, feedback, and queries quickly and professionally.
- Arrange executive travel and other logistics as necessary.
- Develop and carry out an efficient document and filing system with the appropriate level of confidentiality.
- Engage and follow up on delegated tasks as appropriate from other members of the team.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in any Management Science/ Social Science related discipline
- Proven work experience in a similar role
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Understanding to Macroeconomics trends
- Have a flair for research
- Excellent business writing skills is KEY
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening, coaching, influencing, and negotiation skills
- Must be adept in the use of MS Office Packages
Method of Application
All applications should be sent to email@example.com on or before 15th June 2022. Please quote the job title as the subject of your e-mail. Your application must include the following:
- Your current curriculum vitae (CV) in a Microsoft Word format, saved with your full name.
- A Cover Letter explaining how you meet the advertised criteria (also in Microsoft Word format).
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.