The Police Service Commission is an Independent Government Agency established under Section 153 of the 1999 Constitution with the power to Appoint, Promote, Post, Dismiss and exercise disciplinary control over members of the Nigeria Police Force.
Our Mission is to Improve Service Delivery in the Nigeria Police Force by Promoting Transparency and Accountability in the Police.
Applications are invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigerian Police Service Commission Recruitment 2022 – Police Academy 9th Regular Course Cadet Degree Programme.
Police Academy 9th Regular Course Cadet Degree Programme
The online registration process will run for a period of six (6) weeks availing both male and female Nigerians of good character the opportunity of serving the fatherland.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- The requirements for admission into the Academy include that the applicants must:
- Be Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN), score not less than 180 marks in the 2022 JAMB, and must have selected the Nigeria Police Academy as institution of first choice.
- Possess a minimum of 6 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WAEC / NECO with credit pass in Mathematics and English.
- Be aged between 17 – 22 years by 31st October, 2022.
- Be medically, physically, and psychologically fit, and not less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m for female.
- Have not less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (male only)
- Not be married or pregnant at the time of admission (female only)
- Have a valid email address and phone number.
- SSCE (WAEC/NECO) Statements of Results or certificates before 2017 will not be accepted.
Method of Application
- All interested applicants who meet the criteria above are advised to visit the Academy’s website: https://polac.edu.ng to generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code which would be used to make payment of a non-refundable fee of five thousand Naira only (N5,000) through any commercial bank branch in Nigeria.
- Successful payment will open up a form which applicants are required to fill, and upload scanned copies of their Results, Birth Certificate, and State of Origin Certificate.
- Thereafter, applicants are required to print out completed online forms and guarantor forms to be filled and submitted at designated centres nationwide.
- Automated physical screening exercise will hold at the “Seventeen (17) Zonal Commands Headquarters” from 19th to 25th September, 2022.
- Successful candidates will participate in a Computer Based Test (CBT) and a subsequent Automated Medical Screening Exercise prior to Final Selection of candidates who will undergo a 5-year academic and police training leading to a Bachelors’ Degree and commissioning into the Nigeria Police Force as Assistant Superintendent of Police II.
- The Inspector General of Police, IGP Usman Alkali Baba, psc(+), NPM, fdc, assures that the process will be conducted in the best tradition of transparency and accountability.
- He advises the applicants to be wary of online imposters, scammers, and other criminal elements who might want to take advantage of the application process to dupe innocent applicants.
- The IGP however warns that anyone found wanting in this regard will be arrested and prosecuted.
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.