Nigeria NLG Limited, a global LNG company helping to build a better Nigeria, was incorporated as a limited liability company on 17th May 1989, to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for the domestic and export markets.
NLNG has two subsidiaries: Bony GAs Transport Limited (BGT), which provides shipping capacity and NLNG Ship Manning Limited (NSML) that provides vessel management services and manning. Our LNG is delivered to an ever-expanding list of ports and receiving facilities around the world.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Nigeria LNG Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022.
Nigeria LNG Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
A University bachelor’s degree obtained at Second Class Upper Division (2:1) and above in the following disciplines:
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical/Electronics, Instrumentation, Metallurgical, Chemical, Civil, Petrochemical, Process, Environmental, Computer, Water Resources, Power Plant, Industrial, Mechatronics, Petroleum, Systems)
- Social & Management Sciences
- Project Management
- Information Management
- Arts & Humanities
- Shipping & Marine Studies
Candidates must have completed NYSC not earlier than year 2017.
- Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
Applicants should only attach the underlisted mandatory documents to their applications. Please do not attach any other documents except those listed below. All attachments must be only in PDF format:
- NYSC completion or exemption certificate
- Copy of University degree certificate
- Government issued Birth Certificate
- Copy of Secondary education certificate
- Copy of Primary education certificate
Applications must be completed online and should not be duplicated. Anyone who submits more than one application will be disqualified. Please review and ensure accuracy and completeness of all information provided on your application form before you submit. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.