We think you signed up for the Nigeria Immigration recruiting process and are currently awaiting the aptitude test. The Nigerian Immigration practice questions may be useful if you need to study for the tests.
Here, we present to you authentic and current copies of previous examination questions that have been collected from a number of aptitude tests that have been given to applicants since 2014 to the present.
Nigerian Immigration Service Past Questions and Answers
Reading and studying these previous question papers and answers is one technique to make sure you pass the screening test. This is due to the fact that most exam questions tend to recur. Nigeria Immigration Service Past Questions and Answers, on the other hand, aid in your comprehension of the structure and environment of the exam.
You can locate the parts and topics from which questions are asked in this eBook. Additionally, you learn how many questions to anticipate from each segment. This is not just an eBook; each question has precise answers, as can be seen in the samples below.
Exams will start right away, therefore we felt it would be better if you prepared for the screening interview. Review some examples of the prior questions from the Nigerian Immigration Aptitude Test below before downloading the entire document.
Study the previous questions and answers for Nigerian immigration carefully below.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE (50 Questions)
Choose the word nearest to the word in bold
- After many years of struggle as a trader, he struck gold
- Became quite rich
- Won a big contract
- he became a gold miner
- became a goldsmith
- One significant character of the jet age is that it encourages people to cut corners
- Not to face all problems
- to want to become rich quickly
- to want to avoid unnecessary hardships
- forfeit the opportunity of further education.
- The lady who won the beauty contest had a good gait
- It would need a high flyer to make a first class degree in the university
- A smart performer
- an outright genius
- an outstanding scholar
- an unmitigated swat
Current Affairs for (40 Questions)
- The NIS was brought out of the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) in
- 1946 B.1956 C.1958
- How many comptrollers general has the NIS gotten since the inception to date?
- The present comptroller general of NIS is
- Muhammed Babandede
- Rose Chinyere Uzoma
- Martin Kure Abeshi
- David Parradang
- Which of the following is the core duty of Nigeria Immigration?
- Persecuting offenders
- Enforcing of Laws
- Issuance of all Nigerian travel document
- Deporting of foreigners
Mathematics (20+ Questions)
- The probabilities that Kodjo and Adoga pass an examination are ¾ and 3/5 respectively. Find the probability of both boys failing the examination.
- The mean of 20 observations in an experiment is 4. If the observed largest value is 23, Find the mean of the remaining observations.
- A group of eleven people can speak either English or French or both. Seven can speak English and six can speak French. What is the probability that a person chosen at random can speak both English and French?
- 2/11 B.4/11
- P (X n Y) is
DOWNLOAD NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE Past Questions and Answers HERE
Note: This one only contains 12 free Nigeria Immigration Service past questions and answers, to get the complete past questions, you have to make a payment of 2000 Naira to get the complete past questions in less than five minutes.
You can make your payment of 1000 Naira to us through bank transfer or POS to the account numbers below:
1445263238 = Access Bank
ACCOUNT NAME: Samuel Inyang
Nigeria Immigration Service Past Questions and Answers Tips
We strongly advise you to read widely about current events in Nigeria and around the world. Learn the vocabulary and sentence patterns of the English language, and attempt to study examples as much as you can.For brief history of the Nigerian Immigration Service structure, this will help you.
Finally, we suggest that you become familiar with a few simple mathematical problems and their solutions. The arithmetic questions are not as challenging as you may anticipate; rather, they are straightforward, and all of the previous questions offered on this website have been simplified. Make sure to order your copy right now. From all of us here, good luck.
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
Price – N
1,500 N1,000 (One Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦1,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: Access Bank
Account Number: 1445263238
Account Name: Samuel Inyang
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
WhatsApp 09073958669, or Call Us.
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Note: Keep on visiting Basicupdate for more current update.
Please don’t forget to share this articles on all your social media handles for others to be aware.