Nestle Nigeria – Is the world’s largest food and beverage company. We have more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favorites, and are present in 189 countries worldwide.
We Enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Driven by our purpose we want to help shape a better world and inspire people to live healthier lives. This is how we contribute to society and ensure our long-term success.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2022.
Technical Training Programme
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: OND
- Location: Abuja, Ogun, Lagos | Nigeria.
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Locations: (Agbara Factory – Agbara, Flowergate Factory – Sagamu) Ogun and (Abaji Factory – Abaji) Abuja
- Nestle Nigeria is seeking applications from self-driven, motivated and qualified young individuals from Nigeria who have sound character and learning agility to undertake an intensive 18-month training program on Technical Skills Development at our Technical Training Centers.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic not earlier than 2019 in any of the following (or related) fields of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- Computer Engineering and other related engineering qualifications
- Minimum of Five (5) O-Level Credits or its equivalent obtained in One (1) Sitting in Physics, Mathematics, English Language, Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing or Chemistry.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
- Trainees are NOT Nestle employees, and the training programme is not a pre-employment programme.
- Only the Applicants whose applications meet the requirements will be considered.
Deadline: October 6, 2022