Applications are open for the MasterCard Foundation program 2023 aim at Transforming Nigerian Youths between 18 and 35 years of age.
The Young Africa Works-Mastercard Foundation, in collaboration with the Pan-Atlantic University’s Enterprise Development Centre, is bringing this program to Nigeria.
- Host: MasterCard Foundation
- Category: Training
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Reward: Training | Mentorship | Support | Funding | Job Opportunities
- Deadline: Not Specified
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The Transforming Nigerian Youths program seeks to establish a network of young people and women who are active in the Micro, Small, and Medium-Sized Enterprises (MSMEs) sector in Nigeria.
EDC is teaming up with the Foundation to build the capacity of 40,000 MSMEs with special focus on agriculture and creative sectors especially women-led businesses in Nigeria. The training will be delivered via EDC’s online learning platform and IVR( Interactive Voice Response) to enable all learners to take part in the lessons on the go wherever they are.
The program core objectives are:
- To completely transform the mindset of youths in Nigeria to become more entrepreneurial, and to equip them to be self-employed or job creators.
- To create market access and provide support services to existing business owners especially those being run by young people.
- Change the way learning or information is received in Nigeria through EDC Beam.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the Program, you must:
- Be a Nigerian
- Be between 18 and 35 years
Method of Application
Interested applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Deadline: Not Specified
Note: Keep on visiting Basicupdate for more current update.
Please don’t forget to share this articles on all your social media handles for others to be aware.