Loraché consulting is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development, Business Process Strategist Consultancy Outfit. Our corporate philosophy establishes the fundamental principles of our management system.
Our operational and performance standards translate the corporate values into specific management expectations. We preserve a high level of business ethics characterized by integrity and honesty in all our business actions.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Sales officer at Lorache Consulting Limited.
- Sales Officer-Fixed Line manage and develop sales of wireless/fixed line internet solutions to customers in a pre-defined cluster.
- In addition to their responsibilities for bringing new customers, Sales officers are custodians for retention and servicing the clients’ needs during their life cycle.
- They also have responsibility to ensure subscription revenue is achieved as per Annual Operations plan for designated coverage clusters.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Cold Calling in designated coverage cluster
- Generate Leads and Manage Funnel of Hot/Warm/Cold calls for Sales
- Create Sales Pitch and related communication materials
- Work with Regional Head/Manager-Sales on sales and marketing Plan
- Conduct Sales Meetings with Clients
- Maintain an update of communication with clients
- Sales Officer-Fixed Line requires many soft skills with an understanding of technical aspects.
- Developing sales pitches and materials using self-conducted market analysis
- Make use of sales management techniques
- Liaise with Customer care team to monitor client communications.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Statistics or a related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant sales experience
- Direct sales experience from Banking, Insurance, Media (Ad Space Selling), E-Commerce sector.
- Required experience from Telecom/ISP industry- Added advantage
- Candidate should have door to door, front line and direct sales experience.
- Age between 25 and 30 Years.
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
- Tools- CRM Software, Spreadsheets, Adobe PDF Suite etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: September 19, 2022