Latest Job Recruitment at First Bank of Nigeria (FBN): First Bank of Nigeria is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos. It is the biggest bank in Nigeria by total deposits and gross earnings.
FBN operates a network of over 750 business locations across Africa, the United Kingdom and representative offices in Abu Dhabi, Beijing and Johannesburg set up to capture trade-related business between geographies.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the latest job recruitment at First Bank of Nigeria (FBN).
Team Member, Technical Infrastructure Audit
- Acts in place of the Head, Information Systems Audit in his/her absence
- Participates in Risk Assessment sessions of Strategic Business Units and all Subsidiaries to identify IS related risks within business processes.
- Supervises technical infrastructure audit teams in the various audit engagements to ensure the audits are performed in line with Internal Audit Methodology and relevant professional standards.
- Develops and communicates audit Terms of Reference and participates in audit executions and reporting.
- Provides oversight of IT and IT audit functions for Six African and Two other Subsidiaries.
- Coordinates and manages the Data Analytics tool to ensure the departmental assurance function is Data-driven.
- Plans and coordinates the execution of Subsidiaries IT Operations Audit
- Drives Stakeholders Engagements with the Functional HODs and Country Heads of Six Subsidiaries and other subsidiaries.
- Coordinates and carries out ISO and other Standards audits in line with Regulatory Requirements for Head Office and other Subsidiaries.
- Provides first level assurance review of team’s outputs and ensures knowledge sharing and on-the-job coaching of team members.
- Plans and coordinates the execution of the audit of the bank’s Disaster Recovery Infrastructure to ensure the bank recovers quickly in the event of disruption to the main production facilities.
- Carries out special investigation into technical infrastructure related breaches, system outages or attacks.
- Participates in IT Infrastructure Projects in line with IS Audit Project participation charter.
- Coordinates the follow-up and timely regularization of audit exceptions and assurance of Technical Infrastructure team.
- Ensures the currency of Technical Infrastructure audit procedures/checklists given the proliferation and complexity of Information and communication technologies.
- Coordinates Operational Risk process reviews to ensure Technical Infrastructure team’s compliance with Operational Risk Governance Framework.
- Carries out ad-hoc activities as assigned by the Unit Head and/or CAE
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc in Computer Sciences or related disciplines.
- M.Sc. or MBA.
- Professional certifications (CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEH, ISO 27032, ISO 22301 & ISO 27001, ISO 20000, COBIT 5, CCISO etc.).
- Minimum experience – 8 years in Information Systems and 5 years in Audit/control /Information/ Cyber Security
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.