Julius Berger as a top engineering company is currently recruiting staffs . The 2022 recruitment is currently ongoing. Application calls for interested applicant to apply here.
About Julius Berger
Nigeria Plc is a leading Nigerian company offering holistic services covering the planning, design, engineering, construction, operation and maintenance of buildings, infrastructure and industry projects in Nigeria.
To maintain excellence in construction, we stay at the forefront of the industry, continuously building on our robust experience and strong technical expertise through development and innovation for the creation of long-term value for our stakeholders.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the vacant job at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc.
Senior Accountant (IFRS)
- Preparation of quarterly / annual financial statements according to IFRS
- Execution and preparation of consolidation processes and intercompany reconciliations
- Point person for auditors, tax advisors and authorities; Support for Asset Accounting
- Participation in cost accounting and liquidity planning
- Participation in the preparation of internal reports and budget planning
- Consolidation of budgets according to group level incl. consolidation and reporting
- Support in the preparation of forecasts, multi-year plans and their analyses
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Professional accounting qualification (CA/CPA or equivalent) is a plus
- Several years (minimum of 5 years) of professional experience as an accountant exposed to IFRS, or professional experience in an auditing firm or in the group accounting department of an international company
- Candidates must be a Prof´l License (Passed Board/Bar/Prof´l License Exam) holfer
- Knowledge of IFRS, Nigerian tax law
- Very good knowledge of common MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Practical working experience in SAP FI/CO
- Fluent Business English ‑ both verbal and written
- Analytic Mindset.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.