IO Furniture Limited Latest Fresh Costumer Service Officer Job 2022
IO Furniture Limited is the leading and preferred furniture manufacturing and interior design consultancy company in Nigeria.
We pride ourselves in our ability to interpret the essence of our clients through manufacturing and design. By working closely with each client we are able to create spaces that embody their being, because regardless of whether they are individuals, brands or establishments to us each project is personal.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Customer Service Officer at IO Furniture Limited.
Customer Service Officer
- This role is to ensure excellent end to end customer relationship management over all communication channels – emails, phone calls, chats and walk in visits.
- Drive sales target for the customer service team by attending to all enquiries from emails, Whatsapp, social media, showroom walk-in and referrals.
- Obtain and articulate clients’ brief and assist them in identifying the solution they require for their orders.
- Preparing all required documentation for clients’ requests from quotation to order confirmation.
- Attending to customers that visit the showroom and ensure excellent customer experience on every transaction.
- Scheduling and attending site meetings to monitor progress of ongoing clients’ projects and act as point of contact for clients on all communication during execution process.
- Handling all clients’ enquiries, queries and providing support on all clients’ orders
- Collaborate with Design and Technical department to meet Clients’ requirements/expectations on all orders.
- Ensuring that the production, delivery, and installation of clients’ orders are as agreed and within stipulated timelines.
- Accurately document all communication with the client to ensure seamless service delivery and follow through.
- Ensure that clients are provided with weekly updates on their order.
- Schedule pre-installation and post-installation meetings with the installation supervisor and project managers.
- Plan and supervise product delivery and installation, including performance of work, and obtain a signed completion certificate after a walkthrough using a detailed order checklist.
- Ensure before and after photos of clients’ orders where applicable.
- Provide timely and formal written communication throughout clients’ order execution period and disseminate all critical information to clients and the internal team.
- Maintain detailed documentation of all correspondence and clients’ requests and revision.
- Preparation of reports including sales figures, priority lists, pipeline orders and other relevant reports to the department and for the business.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience and ensure retention.
- Develop and maintain a database of new and prospective clients which is regularly updated.
- Customer Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Sales and Marketing – Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of B.Sc in a Social Science field
- Minimum of 3 years experience in client facing customer service
- Prior experience in an interior design or a furniture manufacturing company is an added advantage.
Key Job Attributes:
- The ability to Multitask
- The ability to work with a team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to be proactive and deliver results
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Possess analytic and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft package
- Excellent communication skills, phone and email etiquette.
- Excellent communication skills and evidence of building strong relationships
- Able to develop strong value propositions consistent with Customer needs
- Sound knowledge of the company’s product and services.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Customer Service Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: September 19, 2022
Please don’t forget to share this articles on all your social media handles for others to be aware.