At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the entry level jobs at Interswitch Group.
Enterprise Automation, Business Analyst
- To support the vision for platform automation (and other adjacent technologies) to create new or modify existing business processes to meet changing business and market requirements.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the business processes, business applications and relevant integration systems of Interswitch business lines
- Define business problems via in-depth investigation and gathering of technical and non-technical information
- Scope and analyze business requirements and recommend the most efficient platform to resolve identified inefficiencies
- Discover, understand, and assess the changing needs of the business for alignment with existing and emerging technologies.
Client & Customer Management:
- Manages relationships with smaller business lines to ensure their needs are met while supporting senior colleagues in managing more important business relationships
- Have an in-depth understanding of the customer’s needs or expectation with regards a process improvement by identifying and requesting additional information not covered by the customer
- Brings insights into the company to evolve and improve process excellence contributing to the strategy executing for the department.
Data Collection and Analysis:
- Collect and measure the data on targeted attributes through a thoroughly established system to evaluate outcomes by answering relevant questions to the business case
- Examine the data for interpretation to find out relevant information, propose conclusions, and aid in decision making of research problems
- Prepare insightful presentations to highlight key findings from data analysis done.
- Research and recommend digital technologies to create new or modify existing business processes, culture, and customer experiences to meet changing business and market requirements
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research and consultation on technology markets and industry trends within an assigned business outcome
- Keep up to date on knowledge about the industry and related markets being researched in line with Interswitch’s business strategy
- TASKS Requirement elicitation and analysis on business needs
- Data collection and analysis on assigned technology research
- Cross functional stakeholder management
- Project management
- Contributes to the work of the product owner/ product manager as they define a product differentiation strategy.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related field with equivalent experience as an Enterprise Automation Analyst
- Evidence of strong industry/sector participation and relevant professional certifications such as: Certified Business Analyst Professional, Agile Project Management, RPA Business Analyst
- 3-5 years in enterprise platform automations, preferably in a reputable financial institution or fintech company
- Managerial Experience – Basic experience of coordinating the work of others (4 to 6 months)
- Reporting line – The Enterprise Automation Analyst reports to the Head, Enterprise Automation
- Collaboration – Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- For example, readily involves others to accomplish goals; stays in touch and shares information; discourages “us versus them” thinking; shows appreciation for others’ ideas and input
- Communication – Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences; For example, disseminates knowledge, insights, and updates in a polished, precise, and compelling manner; Demonstrates a deep interest in others’ comments
- Creates rich documents and reports
- Resilience – Rebounds from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations; For example, is calm and professional in difficult situations; continues to work toward objectives; Overcomes obstacles without becoming discouraged; draws lessons from failures; Recovers from setbacks and adversity
- Plans and aligns – Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals; For example, outlines clear plans that put actions in a logical sequence; conveys some time frames; Aligns own work with relevant workgroups; Takes some steps to reduce bottlenecks and speed up the work.
- Knowledge of Technologies – Knowledge of relevant enterprise software technologies including robotics process automation (RPA), productivity tools (Microsoft office suite), project management (JIRA), documentation tools (Confluence), enterprise resource planning and other data query and analysis software such as SQL and Power BI
- Organization – Be familiar with all phases of project management, able to work with people of diverse backgrounds, understand quality control concepts and develop creative and innovative ways to improve business processes
- Effective Interpretation of Customer Requirements – Act as a liaison between the business and technical teams
- Must interpret customer requirements and define them with product functionality; Customer requirements need to be properly translated and communicated in the right technical language so that the development team can easily understand and interpret them
- Risk Management – Demonstrate an understanding and application of risk management policies and procedures; escalate issues when appropriate; Understand Interswitch’s corporate governance structures and processes; Able to adapt own activities and that of less experienced colleagues to ensure compliance with risk management provisions and requirements.
Business Process Analyst
- To ensure all strategic processes in Interswitch achieve 6-sigma level of compliance to deliver incremental revenue, reduce cost and achieve operational efficiency in our business operations.
- Execute Improvement Projects – Conduct periodic reviews to Identify process improvement opportunities based on current business operations
- Engages with business stakeholders to execute improvement projects across the organization
- Client & Customer Management – Manages relationships with smaller business lines to ensure their needs are met while supporting senior colleagues in managing more important business relationships
- Strategy Execution – Delivers prescribed outcomes for area of responsibility by working to achieve team’s strategic plan per time
- Data Analytics – Collaborates in the development of performance measurement systems and comprehensive management reporting to support effective process performance management
- Execute Cost Savings Initiatives – Participates in delivering productivity gains by executing cost savings initiatives within the team
- Process Re-engineering – Participates in cross-functional problem solving & process improvement efforts to understand, document, and improve current processes to improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Process Automation – Participates in process automation initiatives across the organization
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Drives results – Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances
- For example, regularly pushes self to achieve outstanding outcomes; consistently establishes bold goals for own performance; is passionate about excellent results and significant contributions
- Shows great tenacity to complete goals/initiatives in a timely way
- Communicates effectively – Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- For example, listens attentively and takes an interest
- Keeps others well informed; conveys information clearly, concisely, and professionally when speaking or writing
- Collaborates – Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- For example, encourages co-workers and external partners to work together as a team, and makes sure they get credit for doing so
- Encourages people to share their honest views, responds in a non-defensive way when they do
- Customer focus – Builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer-centric solutions
- For example, digs deeply into customer feedback and drives the innovations that can enable the organization to better meet customers’ future needs
- Frequently adjusts approach to ensure customer needs are met and to improve service
- Optimizes work processes – Knows the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement
- For example, motivates people to produce highest quality outcomes and pursue continuous improvement
- Sees that problems are well examined, and improvements are integrated into all relevant work processes
- Being resilient – Rebounds from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations
- For example, shows great composure, a positive attitude, and strong judgment, even in adverse situations; gains maturity and wisdom and shares life lessons with others
- Responds resourcefully to crises, helps others remain productive and positive
- Verbal Communication – Uses clear and effective verbal communications skills without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on expressing ideas, requesting actions and formulating plans or policies
- Project Management – Applies concepts of knowledge / skill without requiring supervision; also, able to provide technical guidance when required
- Data Collection and analysis – Applies concepts of knowledge / skill and requires guidance but not constant supervision
- Problem-Solving – Applies concepts of knowledge / skill without requiring supervision; also, able to provide technical guidance when required
- Analytical thinking – Applies concepts of knowledge / skill without requiring supervision; also, able to provide technical guidance when required
- Stakeholder Management – Applies concepts of knowledge / skill without requiring supervision; also, able to provide technical guidance when required
- Minimum of First Degree
- Minimum of 2 years cumulative relevant working experience in process improvement – Understanding of Continuous Improvement and minimum of a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by clicking the BUTTONS below.