Jobs at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company, provides vast opportunities for career development, great work environment, professional development and competitive remuneration.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for IKEDC Graduate Programme
2022 Young Engineers Programme
- Successful candidates will be expected to work within the power distribution sector with experienced engineers, developing skills and experience in order to become a competent and effective professional Engineer within the Power Sector and provided with challenging job opportunities.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of B.Sc. or, preferably, M.Sc. Degree in Engineering, in one of the following disciplines Electrical Engineering and Electronics Engineering from reputable Universities with a minimum of 2nd class upper
- Preferably fresh from the university but certainly with not more than 2 years’ experience
- Must be highly intelligent, hardworking, having the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and who value integrity more than wealth.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Maximum age of 27 years as of August 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “IKEDC Graduate Programme” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.