Human Capital Partners (HCP) is a professional services firm specialising in the provision ofB professional services covering the entire spectrum of the Human Resources function.
HCP is the successor firm of the erstwhile Executive Selection and Training Services group of KPMG in Nigeria.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Graduate Trainee Programme at Human Capital Partners (HCP)
Graduate Analyst Programme
The NSIA is inviting applications from exceptional, highly motivated and energetic talents who meet the eligibility criteria for enrolment into its 2022 Graduate Analyst Programme (GAP).
About the Programme
GAP is an integral part of the Authority’s strategy for contributing towards nation building by bolstering human capacity development. Under the programme, NSIA offers young, ambitious and performance driven graduates an opportunity to gain direct practical experience in the Authority’s core business areas through a scheme designed to build global talents and raise a new generation of leaders for the nation at large.
It is a composite 2-year long programme covering classroom sessions and on-the-job training that offers an unparalleled opportunity to fresh graduates seeking to gain firsthand experience and competence in Asset and Portfolio Management, Management, Infrastructure Project Management, Investment Operations, Compliance, Audit and Risk Management.
Through intensive on-the-job training, successful applicants will be equipped with a unique combination of knowledge, skills and competencies required to make the seamless transition into the larger corporate environment. Following the successful launch of the pilot programme in 2021, NSIA now seeks to commence the 2022 GAP.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in any discipline from a reputable university with a minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1) grade
- Maximum age of 24 years for applicants with a first degree and 26 years for applicants with a second degree
- Completion of NYSC at the time of application.
- Applicants must be Nigerians
In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Appreciable understanding of the NSIA’s mandate
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- High level of pro-activity and ability to follow through on assigned tasks
- Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria and pass the screening process will be enrolled for a seven (7) week bootcamp,
- Final selection will be made from among the candidates who successfully complete bootcamp.
Method of Application
To apply, please visit the HCP on-line application portal Graduate Analyst Programme Application Form read and follow the instructions contained therein. All applications must be received not later than Friday, 16 September 2022.
Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence.