Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited – We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
Applications are invited from suitable qualified and interested candidate for the jobs at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC).
Service Technician (Heavy Equipment)
- Inspect trucks, cranes, bulldozers, and other heavy equipment for proper performance.
- Diagnose faults using computerized testing equipment.
- Adjust equipment and replace faulty parts.
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine extent of repair required
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, components or systems, using hand and power tools
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers’ specifications
- Clean, lubricate, and conduct routine services on heavy-duty vehicles.
- Clean and service machine attachments like winches, blades, and side booms.
- Perform major repair work when necessary.
- Consulting with other mechanics on smaller jobs.
- Reporting damaged or faulty equipment to management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Diploma or GED.
- Certification as a heavy equipment mechanic.
- Proven work experience as a diesel or heavy equipment mechanic.
- Understanding of computer testing technologies.
- Ability to lift heavy machinery.
- Extensive knowledge of diesel engines and construction equipment.
Salary Range – ₦150,000 – ₦200,000
Service Engineer (Heavy Equipment)
- Carry out pre-delivery inspections (PDI) of machines at customer sites and at depots/workshops as required, and in conformance with manufacturer’s specification, Company policy and the regulations affecting the use. Ensure that there is no deficiency or defect likely to affect the safe working of a machine.
- Repair machines within the workshop, depot or on site as required to ensure conformance with manufactures specification and Company policy.
- To complete planned maintenance activities including maintaining the appearance of the fleet to corporate standard.
- Handover machines to customers and familiarize customers with safe machine operation in accordance with Company procedures.
- Accurately complete all relevant paperwork including engineer reports, off hire, pre/delivery inspection and service sheets.
- Provide field technical support to customers and maintain excellent client relations
- Responsible to find out, adjust, repair or overhaul the mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Carry out periodic maintenance of heavy equipment machineries like mobile crane/ concrete / earth moving equipment etc.
- Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper functioning and compliance
- Ensure that work is undertaken in a safe manner and that practices conform to safety regulations and procedures
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc or HND in Mechanical Engineering
- 5-7 years’ Experience in Service of Construction Equipment and Heavy Machinery preferably with GCC/International driving license
- Candidates from OEM or Dealership are preferred
- Possess good mechanical and electrical skills
- Excellent fault finding capabilities and able to read hydraulic and electrical schematics
- Proficient if AutoCAD 2D and SolidWorks 3D, Excel, and Word
- Knowledgeable in machine design and Improvement
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Salary Range – ₦200,000 – ₦300,000
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.