GTBank Job recruitment 2023: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom.
The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over 2 Trillion Naira, shareholders funds of over 200 Billion Naira and employs over 10,000 people in Nigeria, Cote dIvoire, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Uganda, and the United Kingdom.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job vacancy at Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
HNI Specialist Manager
The HNI Specialist is responsible for sourcing, acquiring and developing a portfolio of High-Net worth Individuals, driving sales strategies and growing a network of high-profile clients. She/he will solicit, develop and generate full-time relationships with clients and also increase the market share of customers’ businesses thereby maximizing profitability for the organization and clients.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for identifying and executing a prolific marketing plan with the aim to optimize profitability, creating and utilizing networking skills for wealth creation, wealth enhancement.
- Define and implement real-time strategies in the identification of opportunities.
- Set and drive the delivery of set targets geared towards the acquisition and growth of the client base.
- Grow portfolio profitability by leveraging on multi-channel and contemporary delivery strategies such as social media, networking skills, actively managing customer migration between segments and adopting existing and new concepts.
- Continuously analysing and reviewing business strategies, monitoring customer’s changing needs in response to macro and microeconomics standpoints.
- Tracking clients’ investments and keeping abreast of new regulations in order to make proactive and informed decisions.
- Understanding and minimizing clients’ risk profiles by formulating mitigating strategies.
- Participating in contract negotiations, reviewing and updating existing contracts to achieve revenue goals and keep revenues at a minimum.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, International Relations, Business Administration or other related fields.
- Master’s degree and/or MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience (with 3 years in Asset Management Firms).
- Excellent analytical and perception skills.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Sound knowledge of financial statements, ratios and proficiency in MS Office.
- Must be resident in Port-Harcourt.
- Strong analytical skills and a detail-oriented perception.
- Ability to be decisive, and result-oriented.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Negotiation and Persuasion abilities
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.