Graduate Trainee Programme at Peak Milk – FrieslandCampina: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC is a multinational manufacturing company: it is an affiliate of Royal FrieslandCampina of The Netherlands, the world’s largest dairy cooperative.
Its headquarter is in the Ikeja industrial area of Lagos State and operates an extensive distribution network across Nigeria’s 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme at Peak Milk.
Graduate Trainee Programme
Career Counseling & Exposure
As a member of the graduate trainee programme, your personal development is pivotal to us. You will be exposed to high-level business operations and saddled with worthy responsibilities from the start and will be supported by a mentor to help you push through. This program gives you the chance to grow into a future leader.
Are you ready to unleash your nature?
Do You Match Our Profile
- Strong desire to excel
- Committed to learning
- “Can-do” attitude
- Take initiative and ownership
- Embrace challenges and changes
- Creative and critical/analytical mindset
- Professionalism, Flexibility, and Adaptability
- Love to work in a team
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree or a Higher National Diploma
- Must have graduated with a minimum of Second-Class Upper/Upper Credit
- Must have completed (NYSC compulsory for Nigeria)
- 0 – 2 years of experience
- Ability to communicate in French will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.