Julius Berger Nigeria Plc is a leading Nigerian company offering holistic services covering the planning, design, engineering, construction, operation and maintenance of buildings, infrastructure and industry projects in Nigeria.
To maintain excellence in construction, we stay at the forefront of the industry, continuously building on our robust experience and strong technical expertise through development and innovation for the creation of long-term value for our stakeholders.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the graduate job at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc.
Project Manager Fassade (m/w/d)
- You monitor contract and supplement management and are the contact person for customers, architects and planners.
- They monitor their projects, the quality, progress and adherence to deadlines and costs.
- They organize the technical preparation, material procurement and material flow as well as the construction site logistics.
- You report to the management and monitor the technical implementation.
- You deploy the staff in a cost-optimized manner and keep an eye on everything in this regard.
- You control the performance plan and the results in the project.
- You coordinate and monitor project management in coordination with the specialist departments.
- Leading employees and coordinating scheduling using MS Project round off your profile.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- You have completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree in civil engineering.
- Alternatively, you have completed an apprenticeship in facade construction/steel construction and have acquired in-depth knowledge and experience in project management.
- In addition, you can look back on many years of experience in facade construction and demonstrate technical competence and specialist knowledge.
- Ideally, you have already worked abroad and gained experience there.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English.
- Teamwork suits you; You are flexible and entrepreneurial in your thinking.
Desired Skills and Experience
What do we offer you?
- A responsible job with very good remuneration with various allowances, social benefits and a low tax burden as well as good further training opportunities awaits you.
- You will receive a comprehensive travel package from us as a competent contact person. This also includes the G35 examinations, your vaccination protection, visa and flight.
- We provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure with e.g. sports and leisure facilities, clubhouse, German and international television programs, etc.
- Family reunification is possible, we run our own kindergarten and school in Abuja, which is recognized by the Hessian-Thuringian school system.
- We provide a company car with a driver and, together with external partners, ensure your safety in Nigeria in the best possible way.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Note: Keep on visiting Basicupdate for more current update.
Please don’t forget to share this articles on all your social media handles for others to be aware.