Access Solutions provides universal and accessible design consulting services to promote active, safe and independent living for people of all ages and abilities.
Access Solutions staff members combine a dynamic knowledge of interior design and physical and occupational therapy to create solutions to meet the unique needs of each client. By creating a safe and supportive environment, individuals can complete daily tasks without risk of injury.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Front Desk Officer at Access Solutions.
Front Desk Officer
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. computer, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Deadline: December 15, 2022