DSTV: MultiChoice Nigeria’s activities involve the operation of Pay-Television and internet subscriber platforms.
The MultiChoice South Africa group includes the digital satellite Pay-Television business (“DStv”), which has been in operation since 1995. Other businesses in the group are; M-Net (delivers thematic channels and exclusive content to DStv subscribers) and SuperSport (provides comprehensive coverage of local and global sport), DStv Media Sales (commercial airtime sales and on-air sponsorship), DStv Digital Media, etc
Applications are currently being accepted from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Fresh Job Vacancy at DSTV – Multichoice Nigeria.
Analytics and Insights Specialist
- To provide accurate and timely reports and insights which contributes to strategic slide decks, advising and translating the data for use in strategic decisions in the Connected Video business, on the performance of partnerships, payment method and general reporting around factors impacting growth.
- To act as a trusted partner, providing the data driven insights and actions to contribute to the strategic focus areas for payments and partnerships.
Key Performance Objectives
Analytics and Reporting:
- To provide data-driven insights to enhance marketing optimization and investment decisions.
- Provide analytical support and guidance to the marketing teams.
- Actively drive and implement intelligent automation throughout customer value management.
- Develop the company’s capability in using customer behavior data to drive engagement and retargeting with intelligent automation on our omnichannel communications.
- Provision of timely and accurate reports in accordance with business and management requirements.
- Provide support to the CVM team comprised of marketing, product and technology analytics Identify opportunities to improve business as usual processes using modern technologies and automation, e.g. setting up API’s using Python on Azure to dynamically insert latest and top-performing content into emails.
- Provide funnel analysis and be able to set up campaign and testing together with the teams to track campaigns and impact on growth and the business.
- Build customer segmentation and propensity models, implement targeted communications using the models.
- Analyse marketing campaign performance, effectiveness and provide actionable insights for future planning and campaign development.
- Set up tracking for campaign performance to ensure budget is allocated to best performing campaigns.
- Analyse channel performance for the following channels and make recommendations as to where to move spend and creative resources.
- Maintain, build and improve data consolidation and automation from media platforms, publishers, web analytics, and CRM platform to enable an integrated view of the data in one environment.
- Attend weekly status meetings with business and analytics, contribute to cross-functional discussion, collaborate on large projects and support the process of discovering new opportunities.
- Provide specialised analytical and technical support and guidance to CVM team.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree in Science / Mathematics / Engineering / Data Science / Data Analysis
- Post Graduate qualification in Engineering/Data Science/Business Management
- 4-8 years in an analytical or engineering field working with large data sets (streaming and batch)
- Excellent analytics skills, Python or R, data mining, data visualization and SQL capabilities
- Cloud experience – Azure, Data Factory, Databricks, Azure Synapse warehouse
- Experience working with data warehouses/large databases
- Experience with Spark/Hadoop/Big Data Systems/Non-relational Databases/Data Lakes
- Experience in Tableau/Power BI/SSRS with working knowledge of DAX
- Maintenance of data integrity and accuracy
- Analyse, report and surface insights and feedback
- Experience working with large data sets including data cleansing and validation
- Ability to identify trends/behaviours from complex data sets and suggest where they can be applied.
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Numerical capability
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Note: Keep on visiting Basicupdate for more current updates
Please don’t forget to share this articles on all your social media handles for others to be aware.