FirstExcelsia is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop world class yet localized systems, processes and structures required to achieve optimum results.
The firm commenced operations in 2015 and currently has a team of consultants that have successfully managed numerous Organisational Development, Human Resources and Management Consulting projects in varying leadership capacities across all sectors of the Nigerian Economy.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Graduate Job at First Excelsia Professional Services.
Business Development Manager
Our client, a leading Business Process Outsourcing company, is seeking to recruit an experienced and detail-oriented Business Development Manager.
The ideal talent will be responsible for executing, promoting, and managing the overseas visa programs through real estate sales and funds. In addition, the role holder will provide support to optimize the operation process and source investors using different networks of sales channels.
- Generate and execute the sale of real estate and visa funds in Nigeria and outside Nigeria.
- Develop the channel partner network regularly across the assigned country and ensure productivity through investors in the visa program.
- Effectively track the ongoing lead generation processes and ensure consistent improvement in client conversions.
- Work with investors directly to resolve their queries, questions, and clarifications, and advise them on the requisite immigration/visa process and services at all points.
- Ensure investor closure from end to end in coordination with the channel partner, including the operational support, site visits, and banking assistance from the Legal partners’ perspective.
- Effectively track client follow-ups and implement the same.
- Maintain consistent engagement for lasting customer relationships pertaining to new and existing customer base and update about the development of our projects through a periodic newsletter as and when issued by the marketing team.
- Keep apprised of the latest immigration rules and the new product offering of the organization.
- Travels to any city within the assigned country to meet up with the investors and channel partners for closure of sales.
- Participate in real estate and immigration events – seminars, exhibitions, etc.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of First Degree in any recognized institution.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing, BFSI, Business Outsourcing or IT services.
- Ability to coordinate seamlessly, internally as well as externally, for business closures.
- High level of sales expertise and client-channel partner interactive skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.