ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme offers recent Nigerian graduates with the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading petroleum company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
The successful candidate will be deployed in Commercial team based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Host: ExxonMobil
- Category: Internships | Training
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Reward: Monthly Salary | Compensation | Training
- Deadline: November 21, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
To be considered for the internship, you must meet up with following requirements:
- Applicants to this programme must be a Nigerian with a bachelor degree
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2018
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2019
This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates with the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading petroleum company.
From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
The internship also attract Monthly Salary and other compensations
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA (if available)
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
Method of Application
ExxonMobil is inviting you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs.
Use the link below to apply
Deadline: November 21, 2022
Please don’t forget to share this articles on all your social media handles for others to be aware.