Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2023 is ongoing, interested applicants are advised to apply before the deadline.
The European Master’s degree in Agricultural, Food and Environmental Policy Analysis (AFEPA), offered under the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program, addresses the growing need to comprehend the socioeconomic and environmental impacts of agricultural, food, and environmental policies.
It offers you a top-notch education in terms of its assessment and design. The degree is policy-oriented and emphasizes economic analysis, preparing you for a professional, global, and career that will change the world.
The amount of EMJMD scholarships that the AFEPA consortium grants varies depending on the applicant’s country of origin.
- Hosts: Erasmus Mundus
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarships |
- Deadline: March 1, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The AFEPA main partner universities are:
- Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (UCSC) in Milano, Italy
- Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität (UBonn) in Bonn, Germany
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU) in Uppsala, Sweden
- Université catholique de Louvain (UCLouvain) in Louvain-la-neuve, Belgium
The associated AFEPA partner universities are:
To be admitted to the ERASMUS Mundus Master’s Programme in Agricultural, Food and Environmental Policy Analysis candidates need to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent academic degree of minimum three years of undergraduate study corresponding to 180 ECTS credits with a grade of at least an overall average “B” or equivalent grade. Students in their final year of their Bachelor’s degree may be provisionally admitted in the AFEPA Master’s programme on the condition that their Bachelor’s degree is awarded prior to enrollment in the programme.
- A minimum of 24 ECTS credits in economics – including microeconomics, management, mathematics, and statistics. An additional introduction to agricultural, environmental or food sciences is recommended. Please make sure that your official bachelor’s transcript either shows credit points according to the ECTS credit point system or else attach a diploma supplement that explains the credit point system of your university.
- English proficiency test results (not older than two years):
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): 90 on the Internet-based Test (IBT), with a minimum of 20 on the written part.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): an overall band IELTS score of at least 6.5, and no section below 5.5.
- A test deemed equivalent by the AFEPA Management Board (if you want to submit test results other than from the TOEFL or IELTS tests please obtain our confirmation of that particular test prior to sending your application package).
- Note: Applicants from English speaking countries must provide an official letter from their university from which they graduated attesting that English is the media of instruction. additionally.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Winners will receive:
- Double degree from two renowned European Universities
- Two-year programme
- Specializations in agri-food and trade policy, environmental and natural resource policy, agribusiness and market analysis, market and consumer research, or development policy
- Yearly Summer School including field trips and social events
- International experience in a world-wide network and great career opportunities
Method of Application
Scholarships for students and scholars are available from the prestigious Erasmus Mundus study programme of the European Commission.