The Group has more than 50 years of experience on the African continent and has the unique ability to implement integrated solutions all along the energy value chain, from centralized electricity production to off-grid solutions (Solar Home Systems, mini-grids) and energy services.
They are currently recruiting. Apply now for the fresh job at Engie Africa. See the position below:
Sales Team Lead
- The Sales Team Lead will be stationed in the preferred location and be responsible for leading and managing a team of sales agents, installation technicians, dual contractors and their customers responsible for the full customer cycle i.e., sell, fulfil, maintain and recover.
- The successful candidate must be a detail-oriented professional with strong critical thinking skills and a demonstrated track record of effective sales work. Key
Responsibilities, Deliverables & Activities
- Develop and implement the sales operational strategies within allocated area, as well as align with the area sales target.
- Organizing sales activities and functions in the field to achieve targets, revenue and desired quality sales.
- Managing installation technicians and maintenance technicians
- Training and coaching of sales agents on topics including pitching, sales conversation, closing and building strong and long-lasting relationships with customers.
Deliverables and Activities:
- Participating in the recruitment of new staff and training of existing staff in applicable policies, guidelines provided by State Sales Manager and credit departmental standards.
- Conduct periodic performance review and provide feedback to the sales agents.
- Supervise the prompt high-quality system installations at the customers premises or any other location as directed by ENGIE Energy Access.
- Support recruitment and coordinate installation technicians and maintenance technicians to ensure large solar home systems are installed and maintained.
- Review monthly commission payments, follow up on faulty installations and inform finance department about deductions.
- Providing regular portfolio & compliance reports to State Sales Manager and credit control team
- Support quarterly inventory audits for service center and POS in the location.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc Degree or equivalent.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1 – 3 years working within the core field sales team
- Previous experience in a managerial position is an added advantage
- Ability and passion for coaching and training.
- Good problem-solving skills (solutions oriented)
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal communication skills with customer focus
- Computer literate, team player and dynamic self-starter.
- Willing to travel/assign in any geographic area in Nigeria
- Fluent in English.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: August 22, 2022