eHealth4everyone – We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are passionate about the advancement of our society and the healthcare of everyone. This gives us the daily enthusiasm and drives to make positive changes. We are not satisfied with the status quo. We never give up!
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Finance Administrative Assistant at eHealth4everyone.
Finance & Administrative Assistant
We are looking for a Finance Assistant who will assist with financial planning, analysis, and projection for our projects. S/he will forecast future revenues and expenditures to establish cost structures and determine capital budgeting for projects. S/he will enable and improve strategic and financial decision-making across the company, maintain the company’s operating models, and think a lot about strategy (e.g. go-to-market, pricing).
- Analyzing current and past financial data and performance
- Assist in preparing reports and projections based on this analysis
- Evaluating current capital expenditures and depreciation
- Establishing and evaluating profit plans
- Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts
- Providing financial models and forecasting
- Consulting with the management team to develop long-term commercial plans
- Developing initiatives and policies that may improve financial growth
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A degree in Accounting only is required.
- ICAN/ ACCA is required.
- Minimum of 1 year of working experience in Accounting or in a financial management position.
- Consistent track record of success and career progression.
- Knowledge of IFRS & QuickBooks software is required.
- Proficiency in computer skills, especially in MS Office products (Excel, Word, etc.)
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.