Egbin Power Plc. is West Africa’s largest power generation station with an installed capacity of 1,320 MW consisting of 6 Units of 220MW each. One of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Our future aim is to lead the movement to ‘Light up Nigeria’ and the wider sub-Saharan African region.
Egbin Power Plc. is recruiting into a vacant position. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
The Industrial Training Programme detail are written below:
2022 Industrial Training Programme
Duration: July 2022 – December 2022
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND)
- Strong leadership, motivational and management skills.
- Desired Personal Attributes:
- Pro-active self-starter
- Assertive and tenacious
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below