Dragnet Solutions Limited is a dynamic Information Technology company that specializes in the design, development and implementation of innovative people screening solutions. we have been at the forefront of creating and recreating objective recruitment and application management processes to meet international standards.
As official e-recruitment partners to CIPM (Chartered Institute of Personnel Managers of Nigeria) and the Graduate Screening Technical Consultants to NECA (Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association). Our aim is to implement innovations to solve human problems with integrity and excellence.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of sales representative at Dragnet Solutions Limited.
Our client, the number one market place for building and construction materials in Africa is seeking to recruit Sales Representatives who are currently resident on the Island area of Lagos State.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Research and generate leads for new business opportunities.
- Research and analyze sales options that could be available to customers within your coverage/regions.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects.
- Stay current with market trends, prices, and likely competitors’ advantages to identify areas for improvement or recommend new products.
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports.
- Resolve all pending customer issues as they arise, also escalate these issues where need be, and meet with potential clients to determine their needs.
- Achieve daily/weekly sales targets as set or agreed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- 1 to 2 years of work experience within the Real Estate, Construction and/or FMCG space
- This is an outsourced role.
- Candidates resident on the Island are highly encouraged to apply.
- Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.