2022 Deakin University Scholarship
Deakin University Scholarship: Deakin recognises students with consistently high academic performance and the potential to make a leading contribution to the university and its communities. Unsuccessful applicants of the Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship will automatically be considered for the Deakin International Scholarship.
This scholarship is open to all students starting their studies at Deakin. It is recommended that scholarship applications be submitted at least one month prior to starting your studies at Deakin.
About Deakin University
Deakin University offers a personalised experience, enhanced by innovative digital engagement. We lead by creating opportunities to live and work in a connected, evolving world. With over 40 years of experience as one of Australia’s leading tertiary education providers, Deakin’s won numerous awards and teaches over 53,000 students each year. We offer our students world-class programs and endless opportunities. Deakin University is known as a globally connected university, with five popular campuses.
Deakin University International Scholarships
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organisation: Deakin University
- Country to study: Australia
- School to study: Deakin University
- Course to study: Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
Aim and Benefits of Deakin University International Scholarships
Deakin recognises students with consistently high academic performance with the potential to make a leading contribution to the University and its communities. Successful applicants will receive:
- A full 100% tuition scholarship or a 50% partial tuition scholarship;
- Acceptance into Deakin’s signature student leadership program: the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program (VCPEP).
Participation in the VCPEP is a requirement for all Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship recipients. The program provides personalised support to scholars to help them achieve their personal and professional goals during their time at Deakin. You can find out more about the program by visiting deakintalent.deakin.edu.au/vcpep.
Deakin International Scholarship Successful applicants will receive:
- 25% partial tuition scholarship;
- Unsuccessful applicants of the Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship will automatically be considered for the Deakin International Scholarship.
Requirements for Deakin University International Scholarships Qualification
- Be a prospective international student for a coursework degree at Deakin University
- Be eligible to study at Deakin University
- Have achieved a 65% average (or equivalent) in previous studies.
All criteria must be met.
Selection of successful applicants for the fixed number of scholarships will be competitive, and may require scores above the stated minimum requirements.
Documents Required for Application
- A completed Deakin International Scholarship Program application form
- A personal statement (300 words)
- A completed application to study at Deakin including academic transcripts.
Your personal statement must be written by you and reflect your personal views. It should contain:
- An outline of why you want to study at Deakin University
- An overview of any extracurricular activities and work experience (paid or voluntary) you have undertaken
- Why you think you would make an outstanding ambassador for Deakin University
- Any other information that will assist your application.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Deakin University on www.deakin.edu.au to apply
You can apply for these scholarships online by visiting deakin.edu.au/scholarships. Alternatively, complete the application form on the reverse side of this flyer
Note: Keep on visiting Basicupdate for more current scholarship updates
Please don’t forget to share this articles on all your social media handles for others to be aware.