Apply Dano Milk Recruitment 2022. Arla Dairy Products Limited is a dairy cooperative producing natural, healthy and high quality dairy products for Nigerian consumers and across over 100 countries around the world.
Arla Dairy Products Limited is the 4th largest dairy company in the world, with major foot prints across several categories such as Cheese, Butter, Milk Powder, UHT, Evaporated Milk and Yogurt. Some of its prominent brands include Arla, Lurpak, Castello, Puck, Apetina, Cocio & Dano.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the entry level jobs at DANO Milk:
Front Desk Officer
- Welcome guests and respond to inquiries
- Receive, sort and distribute mails and deliveries to the appropriate recipients
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls and redirect phone calls to the appropriate department
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Ensure the front desk area is clean and equipped with all necessary supplies
- Perform general administrative tasks (filing, typing, organising etc.)
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc / BA / HND in any related field
- 0-2 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Tech Savvy with graphic designing skills
- Good understanding of office administration practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs
- Candidate must be organized and detail-oriented
- A neat and professional appearance
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive at all times
- A friendly and courteous disposition.
- This is a one year renewable contract position aimed to primarily develop the candidate’s commercial skills, while providing necessary support to the Marketing & Innovation team especially in project executions. In this position, the candidate will have the opportunity to work in a world class FMCG company, gain good knowledge of the Nigerian market as well as work with diverse team of professionals.
- Assist with Insights Generation/reporting – fortnight trade visits/report, price tracking, compe- tition tracking, category trends
- BTL execution & events support – active participation in planning, liaising with third party sup- pliers in providing required support materials, activity tracking, monitoring, evaluation, etc.
- Handle basic product management enquiries and Concerns e.g. providing product specs, art- work for internal stakeholders.
- Active participation in Market Research – receiving and sending of product samples, organising internal product tests, first tier reviewing of research project questionnaires, Attending fieldwork for research projects
- Support Innovation projects (NPD/EPD/MRO) – attending meetings, taking down minutes, trial runs prep, gate documents prep,
- Assist with general departmental administrative tasks
- Performs other tasks as required within the M&I function
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree, minimum of second class upper division
- NYSC discharge certificate or Currently serving corps member
- 0 – 2 Post graduate experience
- Good use of MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Good Communication Skills
- Tech Savvy
- Team Work/Collaboration