Chinese Government Scholarship Program 2023 is ongoing, interested and qualified applicants are advised to apply before the deadline.
The program is established by the Chinese Ministry of education (MOE) in support for Chinese universities to recruit outstanding full-time masters and doctoral international students for graduate studies in China.
See all the details and how to apply below;
- Host Country: China
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | CNY 3,500/month Stipends | Medical Insurance | Accommodation
- Deadline: Not specified
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
This scholarship offers a full funded opportunity covering tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend and comprehensive medical insurance.
Foreign students will also be eligible to join entrepreneurial startups in Beijing’s high-tech hub, the Zhongguancun National Demonstration Zone, and apply for permanent residence, according to a new policy announced on Wednesday by the Ministry of Public Security.
Chinese Government Scholarship—Chinese Ministry of Education (MOE) MOE authorized USTC to recruit full-time master and doctoral students under the Chinese Government Scholarship since 2008.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese indigenes and mentally and physically sound to proceed with postgraduate studies.
- Not registered student in a Chinese university as at the time of application, or be a graduate of a Chinese university for more than one year.
- Applicants for the master’s degree program must have obtained a bachelor’s certificate or its equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in China and must be under 35 years of age by 1st September, of the referenced year.
- Doctoral studies applicants must have obtained a master’s degree (equivalent to master’s degree in China) and must be below the age of 40 by September 1st.
- Applicants are to note that the Master’s Degree program will take 2-3 academic years to complete while the Doctoral Degree Programs will take 3-4 years to complete.
- Meet other eligibility conditions as set by universities for admission purposes.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Tuition fees
- Free university dormitory or accommodation subsidy;
Undergraduates: CNY 2,500 per month;Master’s students/general scholars: CNY 3,000 per month;
Doctoral students/senior scholars: CNY 3,500 per month.
- Comprehensive medical insurance:
CNY 800 per person per year;CNY 400 per person (for programs lasting less than six months)
Method of Application
Applicants for the Chinese Government Scholarships can apply online as follows;