Bolt Nigeria is one of the fastest-growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
Bolt offers a vehicle for hire, micromobility, and food delivery services. Bolt is headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia, and operates in over 200 cities in 40 countries in Europe, Africa, Western Asia, and Latin America.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for 2022 Graduate Internship Programme at Bolt Nigeria.
Account Specialist Intern
- Managing a portfolio of key clients, proactively contacting them and helping them Replying to client queries, replying to emails, calls and solving their challenges
- Creating account plans to grow volumes from existing clients
- Preparing and managing the flow of accounting documents and materials
- Assisting the sales team with onboarding and client management
- Communicating with an international team to solve local issues
- Delivering volume growth each month
Qualifications and Requirements:
We are looking for:
- At least one year of successful previous experience in account management
- A self starter, keen, ambitious and hungry to get results Proactive, organised and obsessed with details
- Superb written and spoken communication skills in English
- Comfortable and experienced speaking with clients, dealing with issues and generating positive outcomes
- Strong business sense and industry expertise Demonstrable experience of upselling and generating volume growth from existing clients
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.