BOCTRUST MICROFINANCE BANK is a financial institution licensed by Central Bank of Nigeria to gives social and economic Support to the lower middle class, working class and the economically active poor.
The objective of the company is to provide avenue for saving, access to credit and financial advisory services to individuals and micro, small & medium enterprises with competitive advantages.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the vacancy at Boctrust Microfinance Bank.
Head of Operations
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Identify and mitigate operational risk.
- Thorough knowledge of bank operations functions
- Monitor and supervise daily operations to ensure a free flow process.
- Create a strong professional workforce by developing competent individuals in the banking operations team.
- Cash management and provision.
- Oversee the booking of loans and other banking activities in compliance with due process
- Ensure client data is protected from the public and secured against fraud by enforcing access rights and verification levels.
- Collaborate with heads of other units to develop best practices for successful banking operations
- Ensures the branch and vaults are opened and closed on a timely basis.
- Enforces dual control procedures at all times.
- Oversees teller duties and assists line with customer transactions during peak periods.
- Performs pre-audits to ensure ongoing adherence to compliance procedures.
- Stay informed of all deposit, business and consumer loan products.
- Maintains adequate cash supplies at the facility.
- Maintains proper teller and vault cash levels.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proficient use of bankone
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Knowledge of all regulatory policies and procedure
- Ability to recognize problems and apply Risk Management techniques to address them
- Strong planning, organizational and time management abilities
- Excellent Leadership, team management, developing and mentoring
- High-level influencing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Preferably Female.
Salary Range: ₦150,000 – ₦200,000
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Deadline: August 31, 2022