Benin Electricity Distribution Plc. (BEDC) is one of the retail electricity distribution companies licensed by the federal government Benin Electricity Disco (“BEDC” or “Benin Disco”) is one of the successor distribution companies (Discos) created following the unbundling and privatization of the state-owned Power Utility, Power Holding Company of Nigeria Plc.
BEDC is responsible for retail distribution of electricity in Delta, Edo, Ekiti, and Ondo States with geographical coverage of 55,770 square kilometers. The company operates from twenty five (25) business districts with approximately 350 offices located across the four (4) states with about 13 million people and about 4 million households.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Graduate Trainee Programme at Benin Electricity Distribution Plc. (BEDC)
- Successful candidates will be expected to work within our coverage states with experienced engineers, developing skills and building experience necessary to become future engineers / managers and play critical roles in the achievement of the organization’s goal.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have graduated with at least a B.Sc / HND (Second Class Lower / Lower Credit) in any of these courses listed: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Accountancy, Physics, Computer Science, Economics, Geography, Urban and Regional Planning from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Not more than 28 years old
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps
- Must be analytical and possess excellent communication skills
- Must be tech-savvy.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Graduate Trainee Programme at Benin Electricity Distribution Plc. (BEDC)” should click the APPLY HERE button below.