The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) is the public-service broadcaster of the United Kingdom, headquartered at Broadcasting House in London.
It is the world’s oldest national broadcasting organization and the second-largest broadcaster in the world by number of employees, with over 20,000 staff in total, of which 16,672 are in public sector broadcasting.
See how to apply for the BBC Nigeria Recruitment 2023 below;
As the Business Development Coordinator you will provide business, administrative and financial support to colleagues who manage partnerships with external media and technological organisations across Southern and West Africa.
- Provide organisational and administrative support to the Business Development team.
- Take responsibility for leading the team’s monthly cycle of financial reporting.
- Manage invoicing and reconciling payments in and out of the business with BBC Finance and IBM contractors, using systems which include SAP and QuickOrder.
- Mange business information and electronic documentation relating to our markets, clients and negotiated deal terms.
- Provide timely and targeted weekly communications to partners about BBC content highlights and changes.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- You’ll have solid administrative skills and the ability to keep market and business information up to date in BBC systems including a customer relations management database.
- You will be accurate, detailed and will meet deadlines.
- You will be skilled with business software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Docs. You should be familiar with the principles of a CRM system.
- You’ll know how to communicate effectively on behalf of the BBC and build rapport with people in external organisations across multiple territories.
- You’ll be familiar with the BBC’s financial systems and processes and have the confidence to raise sales orders, invoices and make payments to business partners.
- You will demonstrate professional integrity in your work, being commercially discreet and respecting business confidentiality. You will prioritise work effectively and remain calm under pressure whilst maintaining a customer-focused attitude and respecting cultural sensitivities.
- You’ll know how to improve and simplify processes so we spend less time on admin and more time building the business.
- You’ll be naturally enthusiastic, energetic and willing to take the initiative in all aspects of the job.
- You will have experience in a media, sales or marketing environment and have fluency in both spoken and written English.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.