Baobab is an investment company whose mission is to create a group of leading microfinance banks and finance companies in at least 15 countries by 2015 that will provide financial services and savings products to entrepreneurs who lack access to the traditional financial sector.
Baobab was created in July 2005 by PlaNet Finance, and other investors including International Finance Corporation, AXA Belgium, and Societe Generale, with the European Investment Bank, the French Development Agency and Developing World Markets Joining later.
We are inviting applications from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Jobs at Baobab Microfinance Bank.
- Provide Legal advisory services
- Reviews banking document for the purpose of checking its legality and arrangement with local/international Law
- Ensure that all banking operations and transactions are in accordance with general rules and company policies in order to protect banks’s property and reputation
- Review 3rd party contracts.
- Provide support in compliance related matters and risk management
- Give advice on a broad range of legal and regulatory issues
- Liaise with external counsel where necessary
- Drafting and reviewing of commercial and financial agreements
- Supporting managers in structuring, negotiating, finalising and maintaining all commercial and financial arrangements.
- Drafting of memorandums of understanding
- Advise management in structuring, negotiating and executing transactions with 3rd parties.
- Addressing on-going legal obligations including compliance with CBN and anti -money laundering issues.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- LLB in Law and BL with common law background.
- At least 3 years post call experience in similar position
- Not more than 5 years post call.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Good written and Verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Very good, clear and concise writing skills
- Highly structured and creative
- Self-motivated, results oriented and problem solver
- Local Contract with Baobab NIgeria MFB.
Digital Channel Service Management Intern
- The main role of the interns is to ensure Process Improvement, Service Management and assist in the implementation & Managing the life cycle of business in digital banking services.
Rôles & Responsibilities
- Tracking service performance
- Monitoring compliance to SLA both internally and externally
- Review the process with a view to reduce turnaround time
- Assist in the primary role in developing implementation & Managing the lifecycle of business in digital banking services.
- Oversee the completion of new channel development, including the planning, Compliance,Monitoring and reviewing progress and accuracy of work; evaluating results to determine if expected value was delivered.
- Assist in presenting results and data analytics for assigned channels.
- Be responsible for updating workflows and plans for the internal digital transformation process.
- Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields; with interest in the digital space
- Ability to listen, adapt, persuade and transform
- Ability to make new and useful ideas work;
- Ability to extract, interpret, analyze data and resolve problems;
- Ability to produce deliverables conforming to the required standard;
- Ability to support a team and team building skills.
Explore More Opportunities
- IKEDC Graduate Programme 2022 – Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
- Toyota Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
- Oando Plc Graduate Job Recruitment
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2022
- First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2022
- US Embassy Latest Job Recruitment
- Jobs 25 Best Freelance Websites to find Job In 2022
- The Copywriter is responsible for producing smart, clear and engaging texts and written content for different channels, such as Corporate and local websites, social networks, corporate communication tools such as annual reports and print ads.
- His / her duties include an excellent knowledge of the financial environment, and a real sense for accuracy and quality.
- As a member of the Communication & Marketing team, our copywriter will write and edit copy for a variety of projects (including print, web, mobile, video, and social media), working closely with the Communication team at the Group level to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging.
- Thorough research and interviews will be required to understand products/services, branding, and marketing goals.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Group Copywriter will be responsible for:
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials
- Research and understand the client’s needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings
- Collaborate with the Group Communication team from concept development to delivery of final product
- Writing engaging copy tailored to each audience.
- Ensuring that all content is on-brand, with a consistent style, quality, and tone of voice
- Creating high-quality content with little supervision and minimum revision
- Conducting independent research and consulting with subject matter experts to tweak your copy
- Collaborating with the design team to create eye-catching graphics that support the copy
- Keeping an eye on the latest trends in the industry and implementing the best copywriting practices
- Write compelling content for print, web, product packaging, advertising, and marketing materials
- Produce well-written content that is SEO friendly and optimised for conversion
- Work with the marketing & communication teams to determine the copy direction for content and writing projects
- Interview clients and write application stories/case studies/press releases
- Generate suitable, newsworthy content from white papers
- Create creative copy for print and digital adverts and banners
- Work to tight deadlines and thrive under pressure
- Collaborate with designers and creative team
- Work with Group Communication Team to ensure messaging is consistent across the company
- Brainstorm and manage projects and juggle multiple deliverables
- Best practices, research and continuous improvement
- Stay current with social networks, display, mobile and overall digital best practices, and communicate them to the team
- Communicate best practices to internal stakeholders across the organisation.
- Conduct research to understand customer nuances, engagement preferences, key evolutions of the market.
- The individual needs to understand the client’s needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meeting. He/ she must also understand the rules guiding plagiarism.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or related discipline
- 4 – 5 years professional copywriting experience with solid portfolio of work
- Exceptional writing and research skill
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Strong conceptual and writing skills with a comprehensive knowledge of the digital landscape
- Ability to create concepts and copy that delivers on creative briefs and aligns to business goals
- Impeccable grammar and spelling
- The ability to transform business-to-business (industrial) information into engaging and topical copy
- Excellent organisational skill and multitasking ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Experience with SEO concepts and social media marketing
- Creativity, adaptability and the ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Define key messages and brand voice for external communications.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org cc: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: August 30, 2022
Please don’t forget to share this articles on all your social media handles for others to be aware.