Aston University Ferguson Scholarship 2023 is ongoing, interested applicants are advised to apply before the deadline.
The Aston University Ferguson Scholarship offers seven scholarships of £10,500 will be exclusively available to students from Africa and India for the 2023/24 academic year.
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All African Countries
- Reward: £10,500
- Deadline: May 19, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust was set up in 1979 by their son and daughter in law, John and Elnora.
Its objectives closely follow the interests of the Ferguson family and their commitment to education, peace, and reducing poverty in developing countries. John and Elnora spent many happy years working across the world, helping to develop teaching practices, promote understanding and support people to live safely and happily.
- You must hold a conditional or unconditional offer for one of the above courses
- Be a national from India or an African country
- Hold a 2:1 degree or equivalent in a relevant subject for the course you are applying for
- Provide a strong personal statement when submitting your course application
- Be a self-funded student
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Successful candidates will receive a scholarship of £10,500 that goes towards your tuition fee
The Ferguson Scholarships are available to students applying for one of the following postgraduate taught programmes:
- MSc Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience
- MSc Drug Delivery
- MSc Pharmaceutical Sciences
- MSc Pharmacokinetics
- MSc Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine
- MSc Psychology (Conversion programme)
- MSc Health Psychology
Method of Application
- Submit an application for your chosen course via our online application form at the bottom of this page before the scholarship deadline (19th May 2023).
- Next, register your interest for the scholarship by filling in the online form below.
- The announcements for the applications for this scholarship are to be made by by 30th June 2023 (midnight UK time). Please note that this is the final extended deadline for applications.
- The announcement of the awards will be in June 2023 via email.
Please note we do not accept applications via agents for this scholarship.