Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
We will preserve to serve our clients using our skills, knowledge, and expertise to help meet their business objectives.” Our Services We conduct assignments for junior, middle, and senior management positions.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Entry Level Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited.
- Source for the most reliable suppliers for items at a reasonable price and ensure supply in good time
- Coordinate the central supply of items
- Communicate prices of items to an outlet in good time
- Proper vendor management.
- Follow up with an account on vendor payment and escalate in peculiar cases
- Carry out a Market survey of products.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A BSc or equivalent
- Two (2) years of previous experience as a procurement officer in a flexible packaging company
- The candidate must have experience working in a flexible packaging company.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
- Experience in a similar industry is an added advantage
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts.
- N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Assistant Shift Engineer
- Monitor to ensure effective production of products to meet the standard
- Monitoring of all machine accessories like dryer, chiller and cooling dehumidifier
- Checking and recording the processing parameter and taking hourly reports for each machine
- Ensure cleaning of machine and environs
- Monitor trends in a waste generation so as to reduce it
- Maintain proper record for waste generated
- Request raw materials needed for each machine
- Monitoring the effectiveness of control measures to achieve good production and safety.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of an HND / OND qualification
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Experience working in Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Stretch Blow Molding and Injection Stretch Blow Molding products and machinery
- Experience with the following machinery:
- Husky Hypet 300/400 with version HPP
- HPP4.0 / Netstal 2000 ,6000 and synergy / Ferromatic Milacron 250,350 / ASB 50DPH,70DPH.
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result-driven with a constant desire to earn a high income.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Confident and determined.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Performance monitoring and evaluation, Tool operation and maintenance Problem-solving, Machine operation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.