Apply Andersen Graduate Trainee Program 2022 as the application is currently ongoing. Andersen is an independent tax and business advisory firm with a worldwide presence through the member firms and collaborating firms of Andersen Global.
We provide specialist Tax, Corporate and Commercial Advisory, Regulatory and Transactional Services, Transfer Pricing and business advisory services to resident and non-resident companies doing business in Nigeria, West Africa and globally.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme at Andersen.
- A minimum of 5 credits in one sitting. Mathematics and English Language are pre-requisites.
- Applicant must be a graduate from a reputable university with a minimum of a Second-Class Upper Degree in any discipline. Graduates from international universities must submit undergraduate transcripts (in cases where the class of degree is not stated on the certificate).
- Law graduates must have a minimum of a second-class lower degree from the Nigerian Law School.
- Applicant must be less than 27 years of age at the time of application.
- NYSC Status: Applicants should;
- be currently enrolled in the NYSC program,
- have completed NYSC, and
- show relevant documentation, if he/she has been exempted from the NYSC scheme.
Qualifications and Requirements:
As part of our selection criteria, Shortlisted candidates are scheduled to take a GMAT-based Aptitude Test and write an Essay, designed to test candidates’ ability to express their thoughts clearly. All candidates successful at this stage will progress to the next stage.
Our Assessment centers serve as our next stage of the recruitment process. This process allows us to test your ability to work with others as a team. It consists of three (3) parts as follow:
- Group Exercise
- Individual presentation
- Panel Interview
Each process is designed to test specific attributes. Successful applicants at this stage will progress to the final interview phase.
Once successful at the assessment center, you will be invited for interviews where you meet with a Partner for a one-on-one interview.
This indicates you have successfully gone through all our recruitment processes and have been considered for a role with the Firm.
Andersen is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
How to Apply Andersen graduate Trainee Program 2022
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.