Ambig Business (Ikeja) Co-operative Multipurpose Society Ltd – is a business society vested and focused on networking, training, mentoring, low interest rate, access to personal loan, access to Business Loans, travel round the world, own your home, and be a Happy Entrepreneur.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Administrative Accountant at Ambig Business Co-operative Multipurpose Society Ltd.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable). Enters data into computer system using defined computer programs
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
- Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
- Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Investigates questionable data.
- Performing basic office tasks, including answering phones, responding to emails, processing mail, filing, etc.
- Maintaining a database, ensuring that records are complete and current.
- Recording information, processing, and filing forms.
- Preparing checks, deposits, budgets, and financial reports.
- Updating ledgers, researching and resolving discrepancies.
- Abiding by all company procedures and accounting principles.
- Responding appropriately to vendor, client, and internal requests.
- Ensuring Accounting Department runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc /HND in Finance, Accounting , Business Administration or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator, Business Development Manager or similar role.
- Working knowledge of tax procedures and filing.
- Applicants are to reside in Ikeja and it’s environs
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should send their Applications to the Human Resources Manager, including: Application Letter, CV and credentials to email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.